One thing I saw at Yarndale was a ceramic yarn container, but the price was £40 and as nice as it was I just could not justify that cost....SO, lets try to crochet one.....
|It works well with hand wound yarn.|
I have also finished the socks for little Miss I. I couldn't really find a pattern so just adjusted the full size pattern, I reduced it by 1/3rd, but I am beginning to think they may be a bit small.....back to the drawing board..
|love the colour|
|they will fit someone.....|
|Must make myself some posh markers.|
Last but never least.... On Saturday I went off to my lesson on 'quilt as you go' with Jan. I had a lovely day and really thought I was steaming along, I had ideas of what to do next and Jan helped explain how to do it, Wonderful...what could go wrong!!!!!! trimming some of my wadding that's what can go wrong! Oooop's! I needed to trim back some of my wadding on seams already sewn, I had completed three of the sides of the quilt, and almost finished the last side when after a snip of those scissors I thought things didn't feel quite right........ good job it was just the one 'snip'