Tutorials

Sunday 6 May 2012

So Excited


As many of you know the weather has been wet wet wet, but this weekend we have had a few hours of dryness  Yeah!!! On Saturday a walk was on the cards, and what a nice walk it was, can't say the sun shone, but the rain did not come down. I spent the afternoon making another of my N.Y.B. so I am catching up.  I also spent sometime in cyber world.  Now, don't ask me how I came across it, but I found 'lesson 5'.  I had no idea what 'lesson 5' was, but once I read it, it sounded as if it might be a lesson on EQ.  Now, I have EQ6 (courtesy of a friend) but I am really rubbish trying to get it to work, so I thought I would try 'lesson 5'.  It took goodness knows how many hours, but I have managed to draw up my own block (jumping up and down screaming!!!!)   I had to leave the printing .....beauty sleep calling (and goodness I need my share of that).

Sunday dawned, but we had to go shopping...... not so bad, managed to get a few things that were on my list, but once back Mr D. had things to do in the garden ...yes another dry day, and I had a date with my design. Things did not go as expected  Grrrrrrrr!!, but after another 3 or 4 hours I have printed my pattern and I am going to trim it up and get ready to sew tomorrow.  Is this a Tah Dah!! moment, or should I wait until I have block made....... think I must wait.... no confidence  Boo Hoo!!

This is my pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be great Jo' Cant wait to see it on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a crazy woman...all those little pieces!:)

    ReplyDelete